80cc Bike Engine : Boys 24 Mountain Bikes : Back Bike Basket.
80cc Bike Engine
- A machine with moving parts that converts power into motion
- A thing that is the agent or instrument of a particular process
- motor that converts thermal energy to mechanical work
- something used to achieve a purpose; "an engine of change"
- locomotive: a wheeled vehicle consisting of a self-propelled engine that is used to draw trains along railway tracks
- A railroad locomotive
- A bicycle or motorcycle
- bicycle: ride a bicycle
- bicycle: a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- motorcycle: a motor vehicle with two wheels and a strong frame
Have Tiny Motorcycle, Will Travel
Pablo's nine year old brother is the proud owner of an 80cc dirtbike. 80cc refers to the capacity of the engine, in this case, 80 cubic centimeters. Or, in other words, this bike has an anemic blender for an engine. But, it has a clutch and four gears and brakes and it goes like stink...downhill. Uphill it doesn't go at all, not with me on it. At any rate, Pablo's family graciously let me ride around on it, mostly because it's the equivalent of me riding a big wheel around the neighborhood. This photo was taken from a remote mountaintop on the last day of the trip. Pablo led me on a circuitous ride through village after village, higher and higher into the Andes, until we reached the very end of the trail. It appears foggy but it's actually the inside of a cloud at around 15,000 feet.
bicycle bob trailer
bikes for girl
rocket aluminum bike trailer
bike bags panniers
electra bikes accessories
bike tires direct
dirt bikes and 4 wheelers
carbon road bike stem
buy used road bike
schwinn airdyne upright bike