MOUNTAIN BIKE WITH SLICKS : WITH SLICKS
Mountain Bike With Slicks : Bicycle Abs Exercise.
Mountain Bike With Slicks
- (Mountain biking) Mountain biking is a sport which consists of riding bicycles off-road, often over rough terrain, using specially adapted mountain bikes. Mountain bikes share similarities with other bikes, but incorporate features designed to enhance durability and performance in rough terrain.
- A bicycle with a light sturdy frame, broad deep-treaded tires, and multiple gears, originally designed for riding on mountainous terrain
- (Mountain Biking) A designated, rugged, natural surfaced, single track trail that offers a range of riding opportunities.
- (of a person or their behavior) Adroit or clever; glibly assured
- A racing tire with no tread. There is a misconception that the tread pattern of a tire provides traction. This is true in dirt, snow or on wet pavement, but on dry pavement the maximum amount of "contact patch" is desirable.
- A slick tyre (also known as a "racing slick") is a type of tyre that has no tread pattern, used mostly in auto racing. The first production "slick tyre" was developed by a company called M&H Tires in the early 1950s. It was a drag racing slick.
- (of a thing) Superficially impressive or efficient in presentation
- Tires with so little tread that they appear bald. Very fast and grippy.
- (of an action or thing) Done or operating in an impressively smooth, efficient, and apparently effortless way
Our tour group, and one of the Blue Mountain bike tour guides, in the clear slicker on the left.
From L-R, not including the guide whose name I didn't get, we have Eric, Jenny, Dave, Brian, Loren (me!), Patrick, Matt, Em, Dan, Kyle, and Calen, with some other tourgoers in the background.
This was the halfway point, just around lunch. The rain never really let up but it was a beautiful ride, if you only like the boring part which is going downhill in a small, slow peloton consisting of single speed cruisers. Heaven for some, I guess, but Eric and I lamented the guides' insistence that we not try to go uphill.
The fabulous Ms. L and her Lemond road bike
Ms. L was riding a mountain bike with slicks when I met her. She came in the shop looking for something to make that bike easier to ride on 30 mile road rides with the local cycling club. What she really needed was a road bike. After carefully considering her options, she decided on this sweet carbon Lemond. That was a couple of years ago, and she's now one with this bike.
I wish I was half as fit as she is. Ms L is a friend and customer.
motor for bikes
mtn bike fork
bell bike helmet pads
cyclone bike trainer
dirt bike trail
bike bags panniers
trek 3700 mountain bike review
women s bike
Post a comment