DOUBLE CHILD BICYCLE TRAILER - DOUBLE CHILD
Double Child Bicycle Trailer - Child Bicycle Trailers - Townie 3 Bicycle.
Double Child Bicycle Trailer
- A bicycle trailer is a motorless wheeled frame with a hitch system for transporting cargo by bicycle. It can greatly increase a bike's cargo capacity, allowing point-to-point haulage of objects up to 4 cubic yards (3 cubic meters) in volume that weigh as much as half-a-ton.
- Designed to be used by two people
- a base hit on which the batter stops safely at second base; "he hit a double to deep centerfield"
- having more than one decidedly dissimilar aspects or qualities; "a double (or dual) role for an actor"; "the office of a clergyman is twofold; public preaching and private influence"- R.W.Emerson; "every episode has its double and treble meaning"-Frederick Harrison
- Having twice the usual size, quantity, or strength
- downward and forward; "he was bent double with pain"
- Consisting of two equal, identical, or similar parts or things
- A son or daughter of any age
- an immature childish person; "he remained a child in practical matters as long as he lived"; "stop being a baby!"
- A young human being below the age of full physical development or below the legal age of majority
- An immature or irresponsible person
- a human offspring (son or daughter) of any age; "they had three children"; "they were able to send their kids to college"
- a young person of either sex; "she writes books for children"; "they're just kids"; "`tiddler' is a British term for youngster"
IMG 081 Ferry Ride
The Cape May – Lewes Ferry is a ferry system that traverses a 17-mile (27 km) crossing of the Delaware Bay to connect Cape May, New Jersey with Lewes, Delaware. The ferry doubles as a section of U.S. Route 9.
The Cape May – Lewes Ferry, operated by the Delaware River and Bay Authority (DRBA), consists of five ferry vessels and two terminal facilities. Its operations are based at its Cape May terminal, which is actually located in North Cape May, on the north shore of the Cape May Canal.
The five vessels in the fleet carry both vehicles (passenger cars, buses, RVs, tractor trailers, motorcycles, and bicycles are all common) and foot passengers. It has a capacity of about 100 cars, which sells out in advance during the popular summer weekends (although passenger capacity usually does not). Advance reservations are accepted at (800)64-FERRY.
The ferry trip takes approximately 80 minutes and provides a view of three lighthouses: the Cape May Light in New Jersey, and the Harbor of Refuge Light and Delaware Breakwater East End Light near Lewes.
bicycle tube reviews
bicycle stroller trailer
bike pump bracket
4 wheel bike plans
specialized road bicycles
fluid2 bicycle trainer
Post a comment